Monday, April 19, 2010

Creating.

I am just sipping the last of my mug of tea and then I'll go to bed.

I am working on 3 new pieces, 2 for the shop and 1 piece for me.

This is the last thing I made.

The flower is made from PMC+3. It's a pretty rough piece as I didn't spend ages primping and preening over it, but I like how it turned out, the flower stands out really well. I will probably make more things like this down the track, as there is no colour, you can wear it with anything.

I actually have my first 'solder' cut. Exactly like a paper cut, but done by a little piece of solder.

How?? Don't ask....I don't even know.

I am looking into getting a new Etsy Banner shop set & business card done up. I love my business card that I already have, but it isn't a very good quality one IMHO and it isn't cohesive with my shop banner (which I no longer really like). So I have found a couple that I like, but for me, sometimes too much choice is just that....too much. I can't make decisions as it is, without having so much choice. I don't want to end up with something that someone else has, but I also don't want to spend a bunch of moolah on something that I might want to change (cuz I'm like that) again and again.

I don't know what I will choose, but I just know that I need to get something that matches and flows and works in with what I sell.

Still looking at houses. Can't wait to move. Wish I could have a day all to myself to spend at the bench. Am over my allergies. Can't wait till the weather gets cold. Love my little girl. So happy I cut my hair off.

Well that is enough for now....feeling tired for once and it's nearly midnight....should go get that much needed sleep!

Goodnight all! :)

3 comments:

Gemheaven said...

I love it Emma ~ Its really lovely ~ can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve ;0)

Unknown said...

Hey Emma! I really do love that piece! So cool to see how you combine the PMC w/ your silversmithing work - it's a beautiful look. Good luck on the banner decision, of course I'm the same way w/ too many choices, I end up literally freezing!

I've been meaning to ask about the house hunt, I do hope you find something soon so you can be done w/ it. And I'm so glad you're happy w/ your hair! I'm thinking of chopping mine again - just discovered it's long enough to give to Locks of Love, but I'm not sure they'll take dyed hair. My comments are as long as your posts, not sure why I don't just write you! :) Get my meds today, woohoo! Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Awhhh cutest blog..<3

Pull Banner