Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tired.

Yawn. . . . .

i am sooooo exhausted, physically, mentally, emotionally.

Spent yesterday and today house hunting and checking out new areas to see if we liked it there and where the shops are and what there is to do etc etc. Now we are back at square one and we don't know where we are going to go. I am very excited to move and get a great backyard, but you never know what a place is truly like till you go past it and see how the street is and blah blah blah....I have been on the internet and looked at sooo many houses that I am kinda deflated now.

1 house looks like it has it all inside....then the backyard is non existent or utter crapola. Or it won't have anywhere for me to do my hobby, or anywhere to park safely or.....well you get the idea. You can't have it all. That I already know. But it's easy to get fed up when you get so close to what you really want, but there is 1 thing that crosses it off the list and you are back to the start all over again.

I have no silver and prob won't get any till Wed or Thurs now due to the public holidays. Tomorrow we are going to look at a few more houses :S And who knows if/when I will get this ring business sorted out :(

Wow I'm tired....and I don't have any fun jewelry stuff to post about :(

So I'll say my buh byes now

*waves*

3 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Oh...I am sorry the house hunting isn't going better. I know what you mean about finding one that you think is perfect and then there is that ONE thing that just throws everything off! You will find something soon...and it will be fantabulous! :)

Unknown said...

Must be something in the air these last couple of days - not sure what my problem is exactly, but you have good reason to feel blah! Despite & maybe a little because of the excitement, house hunting is a real pain. Funny thing is that often something just right will come along when you're at the end of your patience. I hope it happens for you sooner than that, but I at least hope it happens!

And no fun being w/out the silver - it's amazing how soothing it can be to do something you love & it's hard when that's put on hold. There's also a weird post-sales let-down I've noticed myself getting once the excitement wears off, I wonder if you're feeling a bit of that as well. Anyway, I'm thinking of you & wishing you the best w/ the great hunt! For now I recommend a little chocolate. ;)

littlecherryhill said...

Thanks Cassandra, we have a little time in our favour at the moment, so there is no real hurry...but I am always very impatient and can't wait to just move already!! :P

Thanks Kim, I am taking your advice and enjoying a little chocky and a nice hot cup of tea. My head has been jam packed with thoughts of moving and finding a new place, I'm not bothered about serious time at making jewelry...I think it's a good thing as it gives me time to think of what I want to make, instead of rushing into it like I always do. :) Hope you are feeling better your self!