Monday, June 14, 2010

I wish.....

That I could just go back to bed and get up whenever I felt like it.

Obviously when you have children/jobs, you don't really get that choice, it's made for you.

We get the keys on Thursday and we move in on Saturday. It's now Tuesday. I haven't hardly got anything packed. I just look at everything and feel overwhelmed, I don't know where to start.

We have sooooooooooooooooo much 'stuff'. (Points the finger at myself)

Yes. I have much 'stuffs'.

I really should just go ahead and get it done, I haven't enough time to dilly dally now :(

Can't wait to get back to blogging about making new shiny things! Can't wait to get back to making them either!

6 comments:

gallerydarrow said...

Hope you get some strength. You can conquer this! Stay on the straight and narrow......

xo Ms Hill

littlecherryhill said...

Thank you Rochelle!! I am so overwhelmed at how much I have to do by Saturday, but I am sure it'll be over before I know it!! I hope!! :)

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh hope the move went well Emma ~ thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move, you'll be back to making again soon!

SpiralStone said...

Good luck with the move, it's such hard work packing and moving ... but it will all be over soon!

littlecherryhill said...

Thank you ladies for your well wishes and your support! It is much needed and appreciated!!!! Getting excited about it now :)