Sunday, August 14, 2011

Show Holiday.

It's the annual show this month and today is one of the show days that the city gets as a holiday, the other is on Wednesday. So I thought today would be a nice relaxing day to do a blog post :)

Below is around 50% of my cab collection...



And of course I am still buying more..as you do. Though it's evident to me since putting these cabs in this lovely box, that I really should start using some of these up...they're quite lovely.

Saturday afternoon, the hubby and I took a trip to the local hardware store and I came home with a lovely new hammer - cross peen.

And below is some PMC3 that I have been playing with. I want to add some more into my pieces, it's just fun to work with.
My head is filled with ideas at the moment...but I just can't seem to rustle up the energy to get to the bench. I have a few pieces that are halfway done too and it wouldn't take much to get them finished. I might attempt it this afternoon. In fact I should probably pull myself away from the computer and go in there now whilst Summer has lunch....

:)

2 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

Your cabs look so pretty in that box! Can't wait to see the new pieces. Love the new banner on your blog!

My Creative Community said...

I agree with Amy, your banner rocks! I am always amazed at how others can be so organized when it comes to stones. I just can't seem to leave them in my boxes. I need to constantly see and "play" with them. I always vow to put them back in the drawer, but they seem to never make their way back in there....