Monday, October 29, 2012

Picked up.

I have picked myself up since my last post.
Still feel somewhat the same, but it resides at the back of my mind as I push on doing what I enjoy.

I am enjoying making rings at the moment.
This is the latest one I have made:


And I am working on 3 other rings.
Below are some pendants I have made:



And I finally made another Silhouette lady:

♥ SOLD ♥

All those pieces above will be available in my Etsy store sometime towards the end of this week. I think I will try and finish my other rings first.

I have been feeling a bit sick lately, so that hasn't been helping me get to the bench. New stones have arrived - Jaspers, Labradorites and Birdseye Rhyolite. I am focusing on making simple settings at the moment, at least until my creative flow comes back. It's hard to come up with new designs all of the time, but to still keep with your 'look' if you know what I mean???

Think I will sign off here and go get started on finishing those rings :)

Till next time 
Em ♥


2 comments:

GetSilvered said...

This work is awesome. so glad you are back on track again!

littlecherryhill said...

Aw Thank you Pam!